why I did choose this career?

 

Hello there! How are you people? How has been your week? I feel good, and in this occasion, I’ll talk to you about why I’d choose this career

When I was a child, I just wanted to be happy.

My first career was for to be teacher of physical and mathematical but I didn’t see a real future to me in this, so I gave up.

I had always I felt passions or at painting, but the real reasons for I can’t studying is because its free, because I have “gratuidad”.

I really love my career because I’m learning new techniques and not only painting.

My experience in the university has been wonderful, I had met beautiful people and I learn of them.

My dream work on the future is to live about I like to do; I will live of the job of my work and live to the earth.

Well, I don’t know what else can I tell you about this, so…

Goodbye and I read you later!

Comentarios

Entradas populares