My auto biography

Hello there, I’m Cyndi, I live in Santiago with some my friends, I have lived in different places, I was born in Lo Hermida, later I lived in Maipu, later in La Granja, later in Maipu again, later in Los Andes for not too along , and now I live in Santiago Centro.

I have a one sister, she lives with my parents, really I don’t like write about my family.


(Here a picture of my when I was a little cyndi)


After to study Artes, I studied Licenciatura en fisica y matematicas in the USACH, but I gave up for things of de life.

I like take new things, I think that the humans need experimental the live, the life is not simply routine and I feel passion for learn, of course learn to really, I want to learn.

I love work with metal, and ceramics, I love book bind, in brief any job or oficio that I can use my hands and my mind.

I like share with people but honestly I prefer solitude, especially at lunchtime because I have a disorder it is misophonia, it's not grave, only the sonic of the people eating irritated to me.

Thanks you for read me 😊




Comentarios

Entradas populares