My favourite piece of technology…
Hello
again! It’s me from the cyberpunk, today I’m going to write about my favourite
piece of technology…
I think
that my favourite piece of technology is the cell phone, because for me is a tool,
in the cell phone you can take a picture and write things, you can draw, and
listen music, and communicate with people, but is not really interesting without
internet, because Internet is God.
I use my
cell phone every day, but I don’t like to use it all the day because for me It a
distraction.
I think the
life without cell phone’s it would be more introverted, maybe would be more productive
and lest connected.
I had my
first cell phone in 2008 in those times its wasn’t accessible for all the
people, not like now.
I don’t
know what else to say, be careful of the cell phone and use it properly.
Thanks,
you, bay and read me soon.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario